Saturday, June 13, 2009

...There is a WATERMELON FRUIT on my backyard...

As usual,I woke up in the morning,brush my teeth,take a bath and had my breakfast.Since it was Saturday,I had nothing to do....so,my mom asked me to kill time by doing some gardening.Suddenly,I saw a fat,round thing looks more like a pumpkin but it was in dark and light green.Surprisingly,I didn't know it was a "WATERMELON" and my reaction was like "OH MY GOD",there is a watermelon fruit on my backyard.Well,my family and I ate the watermelon as a dessert...The flesh was in yellow and it taste sweet(but not too sweet)and it was really juicy..hahaha...:)

3 comments:

KV heng said...

im actually heng kai voon not ang kai voon.may i know which one are u actually looking for?

Odelia Tan said...

wow!! that's cool! :)

KV heng said...

ya...i won't mind u linking me.
anyway,thanks for your compliment.
i have linked u.